Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Philosophical Poems

These poems that you are about to read were all written by me David Marks so i hope you like what you see and please ENJOY

Seeing with closed Eyes

Shades of gray fade the day
clouds of the night requiem in the light.
Restless wind picks picks up silent noise
So rejoice in the dark while you hold peace
in the summit of light
Limitless cuffs bounds a free soul
fighting without cause gives reason to make,
Countless dreams manifest into endless doubt

Moonless Night

As i stand alone on a moonless night, I'm
forced to fight the demons who hide the light
Will i be able to slay them with all my might,
Or will i fade into the eternal shade of an
Moonless Night

As The World Turns

As the world turns my soul burns
I'm so concerned on the end i forgot
why i began,How can I see the future
if I'm still trying to catch up with the past
I'm moving to fast I need to grasp the
very essence of time in order to remind
myself that the present is what matters
the most to me in order to free my mind
I must stand and lift my hand from the
shifting sand and become the man who
shall one day rule this land


No comments: